Saturday, March 30, 2013

I thirst

Yesterday, I had the privilege and honor to share "I thirst" during the Good Friday services.  I must say that it was a fun experience.  Why was it fun?  Because I totally trusted God.  I asked God what I should say.  I wrote it down.  I studied/meditated on the scriptures continually and when it was time to stand up, I said, "Okay God. just tell me what to say...I totally trust You."  I was relaxed.  I no longer felt ill because I did not allow it to distract me.  And when I returned home, I relaxed some more in God's presence.
As believers God promises to nourish our relationship with daily bible study, worship, praise and just listening to God.  God wants to spend this intimate time with us.  Jesus promised in John 6.35
And Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst.
Are you ready to eat and drink with God daily? 

No comments:

Post a Comment