Friday, July 1, 2011

resting in God's promises



yesterday, i was telling my mom about a good friend that God blessed me with. i said, 'mom, i appreciate her as a friend because out of all the years that i have been a Christian, she is the first and only person to say to me, 'you need to have someone interceding on your behalf on a regular/weekly basis; and do not be afraid to ask for prayer.'



when you ask God for iron in your life, God shall provide iron. the iron is the Word of God, prayer, worship, praise, and 24/7 Christians.



on Wednesday morning, i asked the iron in my life to pray for me because i wanted to find true rest in God. i felt empowered by the prayers that were lifted to the heavens on my behalf and by the angels of God which are assigned over my life. God is an awesome God.



1 Peter 5:7 Cast all your anxieties on him, for he cares about you.



as i sought God's face in my room, i leaned on and cried out to God the promise in Heb 4:16



Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.



the peace of God rested on me. the presence of God filled my room. i was actually able to sleep in the arms of God.



Holy Spirit has been admonishing me to pray more and more for myself and for people.



Abba, i pray that your people remember that you want all of our anxieties because You are a caring God. God help them remember that they can confidently approach the throne of grace and receive the mercy and grace to help them. in Jesus' name, amen


No comments:

Post a Comment